At Helping Hands Senior Care, we are committed to improving the quality of care for you or your loved one, wherever possible. Assisting in tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting will be done in a way to protect the dignity of the care recipient.
Helping Hands Senior Care provides these services and more for the Client at home:
- Medication Reminders
- Light Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
And many other services.
For the Client in the Hospital, Helping Hands of Cleveland will provide the following:
- Talking to the Doctor in family absence
- Family Updates
- Assistance in getting Care from Staff
- Errands & Pet Care
- And other requested services.
Your Time, Our Service
Saving you time, is one of our Services to you. Besides the Screening and Hiring process, as your Companion in Care, we will take care of all the Employer details, such as:
- Taxes – Your rate includes the Social Security (Employer), Medicare (Employer), (Read more) SUTA (State Unemployment Taxes) and FUTA (Federal Unemployment Taxes).
Penalties can be very costly. According to the IRS, Families who hire and pay individual caregivers for service in excess of $1400 per year are responsible for the payment of all of the above taxes, and timely filing of the reports. (Read more)
- Wage Reporting and Payments of Taxes for your Care Companion
- Employee Annual wage and tax statement (Form W-2)
- Insurance (Workers Compensation, Professional & General Liability)
- Ongoing Training
- Employer HR Responsibilities: e.g. Replacement when the Helper is not able to be there, or a change is needed, Supervision, etc.